Exchange & Returns DER KOMMISSAR Webshop
From the moment you get your order delivered at home you have the article(s) on sight for seven (7) working days. If you're unhappy with an article, you can exchange or return your purchase(s). If you received a return number, you have seven (7) working days to return the article(s). Lingerie and beachwear should always be tried on over your underwear.
Sale items or special offers are excluded from returning services.
Returning an Article
To return an article, you need to have an exchange number. This number can be requested at customer service. If you received a return number, you have seven (7) working days to return the article(s). When the initial 7 working days have passed, the purchase agreement is definite.
If you want to return an article please follow these guidelines:
1. Notify customer service that you want to exchange or return an article.
2. You will receive an e-mail with the return number and instructions for the return.
3. When the return is received, you will receive a confirmation via e-mail.
4. Depending on your wish, we exchange the item / deposit the purchase amount back to your account / send you a store credit by mail (for returned sale-items).
1071 VV Amsterdam
Returns are accepted only if they meet all the following conditions:
1. The consignment should postage and have a valid return number.
2. The article/ Articles must be returned in their original packaging. The package is intended to be complete and undamaged.
3. The article should / Articles should be undamaged and have no signs of being worn to exhibit.
We do not credit damaged and/or used articles!
Items obtained in the context of price promotions with discounts of more than 40 percent can not be exchanged or returned. This applies to all purchases made after entering a coupon code.
An unnotified return or a return without return number and / or without (adequate) for postage are satisfied, will not be received by us and will be returned back to the sender. Any costs associated are charged to the sender.
Articles used and / or damaged and/or washed, or which packaging / seal / labels is damaged or missing, are also not accepted and will be returned directly to the sender. The cost of shipping will be charged to the sender. If your order is delivered damaged, we ask you to notify this at customer service as soon as possible but no later than 48 hours.
Shipping Costs Return
The cost of a full return is on behalf of the sender, and is therefore not reimbursed by DER KOMMISSAR.